Sunday, August 12, 2012

Etsy Team for Knoxville Mama's Market

I went to the Mama's Market at the Birdhouse in Knoxville to sell my crochet creations on Saturday, and it occurred to me that there are many other craftsmen and artists in my area who have Etsy Shops.  It seems to me that there are so many awesome ways for online sellers to network now, and I decided to jump in there and be a part of that effort.  Helping one another build our way to successful businesses is such a rewarding way to build community with like minded people.

My group is called Knoxville Mamas Market, however, it is not exclusive to people who sell at this particular Market.  It is open to any home based producer who lives in the East Tennessee Region.  So, if that is you, and you are looking for ways to connect with other crafters and artists in the East Tennessee Region to help one another build a successful business, then please check out our team.  You can find it here:  http://www.etsy.com/teams/13241/knoxville-mamas-market.  Hope to see you there!!

No comments: